Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm up....

I'm not liking it..but I'm up. Gotta put in 12-14 today.

Mkay, here I go. 70 degrees, 90% humidity, storms about an hour out...Mar's gonna get wet!:)

Oh and g'morning, D.:) I'm sure you're floating around here somewhere as it's a decent hour where YOU are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! Morning sweets and well done on the 12-14!! Reads like you had a good 4th of July ;-P

D.

Mar said...

Hiya Darrell!:)

4th of July was fun. Need to post pics but haven't had a chance. I'm finding that sleeping is the activity of choice while the littles are gone. I curl up to read a book...sleep. I flop down to watch a movie...sleep. :)

Only 4 more days of this sleepy heaven left...ahhh:)

Anonymous said...

When you eventually get near my age beautiful Mar, then you'll need less sleep ;-)

D.