Monday, July 21, 2008

Not running today..



The little man and I are home alone today. We ran to Target to get some Coke Zero and to return a few things. Of course, we had to go by the toy section. He came across a lovely Lego Star Wars Jedi Star Fighter with 153 pieces. So instead of running today (or doing anything else!), I'm assembling Lego Star Wars ships. As this was my first go with Legos, I consider my time of 1:05:XX a pretty good PR:)
I'm downstairs putting milk and groceries in the fridge and I hear 153 pieces hit the floor in the playroom. UGH! Guess he couldn't wait!
So after 23 pages of half assed instructions, I finally got the bloody thing in one piece. I tell ya, this is the LAST time I put one of those bastards together! Legos and Transformers...not on the "Mommy-Do" list:)
Legos with a gabillion million pieces are why boys have fathers!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen that girl! Hope you are planning a tall glass of red tonight!
Cheers
Suz

Kyler! said...

WHAT!? You don't want to run in the 100 degree weather today...I'm back to reality as bad as it sounds, i'm usually an evening runner but I'm prob. going to hit the gym tonight only because 1. the heat and 2. I have to do PT exercises for my ankle....Where the heck is FALL?!

Rick said...

Well done on the Legos! I would not have had the patience. ;)