10 muggy miles this morning. It was a good run. I mixed up my route a bit to give me something new to look at. I lay in bed some nights and try to plan the route I'll run the next morning. I think that makes me kinda dread the run in a way because I can then remember all the hills I'll hit, the dodgy streets I may have to maneuver, etc. So this morning I just started running and whenever I hit 10 miles, I stopped:) I ended up being .5 a mile away from home when the beeper went off so I had a good cool down.
hope you guys all have a great day!
----------------
Now playing: Van Morrison - 0 - Van Morrison - Days Like This
via FoxyTunes





6 comments:
I need to do more runs like that... just mindless wandering :) I get too caught up in the miles and splits sometimes.
Nike+ beeper or Mar's internal beeper???
How's the "piss weak" upper body coming on due to the very effective push-up challenge lady? ;-P
D.
I'm detecting the contours of "obsession" there Mar.
Morning Tim!
I hope you're healing well. Any idea as to when you'll be back at it?
Morning (afternoon!) D-
Garmin beeper (it powered up last night so I thought, what the heck. I'll hang on to it ONE more day...it's going back tomorrow). Piss weak arms are still...piss weak:) Although I am noticing a bit less flapping when I do my hair in the morning. That's gotta be good, huh?:)
Hiya Flemming!
I believe you are entirely correct:) Then again, you're pretty much bang on when it comes to most things. Wore the blue tank this morning. Worked perfectly and I'm ordering smalls next time!LOL (See what I mean..bang on. Shoulda listened to ya:) ) How're the new windows going?
Off to mow the yard..or weeds, rather.
lol! You're way too modest Mar!! You don't look like you could flap if you tried!!
D.
Thanks for the well wishes. I am hoping to be back on the roads in the next couple weeks. I see the Dr week after next and I am hoping he will tell me I can start running again.
Run for me! :)
Post a Comment