Thursday, July 17, 2008

Upstaters

In case you hadn't heard, there's going to be a 5k for the lady attacked in June while out running.
If you go to Run2Overcome, you can register. From what I understand, all the $$ is going to the victim. It's set for Aug 2nd. If you're going to be in town, please come out and give your support. They still haven't found the attacker and the girls has medical bills that continue to grow.

I wanna see Avery, Kyle, Flemming, Ruthie..all of ya. Get your butts registered!

----------------
Now playing: Kid Rock - All Summer Long
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had a conversation with Flemming's butt and it says it is out of 5K registrations for 2008 :)

Ruthie said...

lol flemming. I'm registering just a bit slow. I'll probably do it race day since I'm too lazy to put a stamp on an envelope.

Kyler! said...

I'll be there its less than a mile from my house...

Rick said...

Very cool, Mar. Way to spread the word.