Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Humidity sucks

I need to move north. Ran my 6 miles this morning. I had hoped to do 8 but my body is really tired from the mileage. Tomorrow is a SRD!

I finished Marley and Me last night. Most of the book had me cracking up, reminding me of my own 'Marley'...

Jack is my constant companion. I move, he moves. I go downstairs, he's with me. The book really had me bursting out in laughter, chapter after chapter. Then the end of the book came and I was sobbing mess. I dread the day I have to say goodbye to my big goofball dog. Thankfully, he's only 3 years old. We've got quite a few years left together.

Only 4 more days until Breaking Dawn is released. B and I are going to Barnes and Noble Friday night at midnight to make sure we get a copy. :)

3 comments:

Kyler! said...

Mar,

What marathon program are you using?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic of you both Mar! I grew up with two German Shepherd dogs and loved them like brothers I never had!

D.

p.s. like the new cameo of you, HOT!!

Sherry said...

I need to read more. With the lack of books that I've been gobbling down lately, you would never know that I used to work in a library system.

I love that pic of you and your dog. Very sweet! 'Marley and Me' is a fanstastic book... lots of laughing, crying... really makes you appreciate the dog in your life. :o)