Thursday, July 3, 2008

New shoes...(again)

The Wave Inspires didn't 'inspire' me so I swapped them for another pair of Riders. When I went to do the trade, they didn't have my size. I've been patiently (ha!) waiting for their shipment to come in and finally (!!!), the arrived today.

I was in a totally shit/gonna smack someone if they get within arm's reach/crabby mood tonight so I thought it was a perfect time to put a couple miles on the new shoes. 3 miles in the 91F heat...bit warm!:) But I'm back home and not wanting to harm anyone so it must have done the job. Left calf is a bit bitchy but I'm going to have a nice long soak in the tub and hope that'll help things out a bit..



----------------
Now playing: Jesse McCartney - Leavin'
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much tension; I was more right than I thought! Well done on taking the appropriate therapy Mar, it cures and resolves so many things that I think the world's healthcare folks should prescribe it!

Got a wedding today and then hooking up with a friend during Saturday so running will have to wait until "maybe" Sunday.

Have a good one y'all!

D.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mar, I forgot something major...

Happy July 4th!!!!

Have a great weekend!

D.