"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Monday, October 20, 2008
1500 miles and counting..
My RA log. I hit 1500 for the year yesterday. Not sure I'll squeak out the 2000. I'd have to hit 47 miles each week in order to get it. I'm not sure I'll be doing that kind of mileage in 4 weeks. We'll see:)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
volume is no substitute for quality. Don't worry about 2000. Just because it is easy to count does not necessarily mean it is important. Just like me and my weird fixation on 12 races a year ..
One would think that 1500 miles for a year is enough base building, time to move to the next phase, eh ?
4 comments:
volume is no substitute for quality. Don't worry about 2000. Just because it is easy to count does not necessarily mean it is important. Just like me and my weird fixation on 12 races a year ..
One would think that 1500 miles for a year is enough base building, time to move to the next phase, eh ?
Wow, Mar!!! Just plain 'ole... WOW!
That's a whole lot of stamina lady!! Well done Mar!!
D.
GREAT job, Marion! Congratulations! That's an awesome accomplishment.
Post a Comment