Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's 630 in the morning..

I'm getting the kids ready for school and I hear New Day by Glorydive blasting out of Nigel's room...
Ahh, I raised my boy right!:)

11 miles scheduled for today. Dave should meet up with me around halfway through so I can give the iPod a rest then. Speaking of Dave- did ya know that if you accidentally wash a nano you can take a hair dryer to it and it works just fine?? I'm dangerous when it comes to iPods. I wouldn't suggest trying this at home for the fun of it but should you accidentally leave your iPod in your shorts and in your rush to get laundry done, you forget to clean out your pockets...try the hair dryer. Great idea, Dave!

Good morning, Darrell. Nice to see you're still hanging around:)


----------------
Now playing: Taylor Roberts Music - You
via FoxyTunes

No comments: