"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Understandably the winner, and probably most other males, wanted to pose with Mar for pictures; she's such a hottie!D.
Keep up the flattery, Darrell. You're oh-so good at it:)
Saying what I see beautiful one!D.
I gotta agree with *the uk* d...didn't matter if I won or not...I would have found her for the photo and called myself a winner anyway. Hottie indeed. I might have to move to greenville. Any jobs available for a junkie?
Well, thank you, Chuck! I just appreciate you taking the time to let me snap the pics. Jobs in Greenville..I'm gonna say Trio could stand a new chef, what do you think?:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Understandably the winner, and probably most other males, wanted to pose with Mar for pictures; she's such a hottie!
D.
Keep up the flattery, Darrell. You're oh-so good at it:)
Saying what I see beautiful one!
D.
I gotta agree with *the uk* d...didn't matter if I won or not...I would have found her for the photo and called myself a winner anyway. Hottie indeed. I might have to move to greenville. Any jobs available for a junkie?
Well, thank you, Chuck! I just appreciate you taking the time to let me snap the pics.
Jobs in Greenville..I'm gonna say Trio could stand a new chef, what do you think?:)
Post a Comment