Now let's see if I can drag my ass out the door this morning..
Speaking of morning-
Hiya Darrell:)
Glad to hear you had a good game of squash. I tell ya, it looks like you guys have some great weather over there. Why are ya hiding indoors? Get out and run..And seriously, that spot over there??Ya know, in the links?? That's prime real estate, baby! If you ever DO get a blog up and running, it'd better be the mother of all blogs with the amount of time it's taking you to sort it out.
Rick-
How's it going? Has your leg felt ok since the run? Let me know you're still breathing..:)
Flemming-
I am gonna call ya for the gossip. You dangled that carrot JUST right:) BTW, did the new GTC suff come in? (jackets, etc?)
Ruthie-
Where ya been??
Sherry-
How's it going, girl? Haven't heard a peep from ya..:)
Jennifer-
I've been avoiding the 'other' place. Just not in the mood for the dailies and such. Great speedwork!! I was well impressed with your times. (Now ask me the last time I attempted anything close to speedwork..bleh. My heel is still giving me fits so I'm holding off..yeah, that's a good excuse:)
Kyle-
You getting warmed up for Spinx? I think I'll head into Greenville this week (finally) and check out parts of the course. Have you run it yet?
Tim-
Glad to see you're healing up. I'm thrilled that you're able to get out now. You must be feeling so much better. The Bench is a really shitty place to be sometimes:) Especially if you're sat there due to someone else's stupidity..
And I ran out of time. I'll catch up with everyone else in a bit. Gotta get Thing 1 and Thing 2 unassed and ready for school...Have a good one, everyone!





4 comments:
I've been around. Been injured since July with a sprained ankle. Just trying to get the stiffness out of it so I can get to running again. I will be at the Spinx Fest. I think Flemming has me volunteered for some work there. I will be taking pics and cheering everyone along.
I've run the spinx course about 3 times now. Bea's iRun group meets every saturday in Cleveland park. Me and a buddy I'm training with for Kiawah actually did 14 this past saturday all along parts of the course. My 13.1 split during a training run was believe it or now 2 full mins below my half marathon PR. And we weren't really pushing hard. So needless to say this Full training program is working. Only thing i'm worried about is I have a 16 miler as a part of my Full program scheduled the saturday before spinx, either way If I recover well could during that week I should be fresh!
So did you get out and get your 9 in?
It has been a hard road, and still is.... I really hate being on the sideline, and even now as I can get back at it a little bit it is still hard because I can't get out there as much as I really want to......
Thanks for keeping up!
Keep up the great work!
ah ha! I thought maybe it was something I said, LOL! I miss you there.
I'm glad you aren't doing speed. You don't need that right now. You are fast. You need to be healthy enough to go the distance, so it's better you keep up those long slow miles. The speed will come naturally on race day.
I'm SOOOOOO excited!!! 5 weeks from today!!!!
Post a Comment