Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eva and her Slovakian Schnapps

My lovely, lovely neighbor Eva introduced me to Slovakian Schnapps last night. What a wonderful burn that stuff put through me:) I mention this because I think it's the schnapps that continued to fuel me this morning through my lazy 11 mile run. What a gorgeous day it was..48 cool degrees. I was able to wear my tempo shorts but threw a long sleeve tech shirt over them. Perfect weather, lazy run, great music on the iPod, what more could a girl ask for?

D-
Gonna hit BN this weekend and see if that issue is on the stands. I'm assuming you mean the UK RW, right?

Only 44 more days until San Antonio, folks.
----------------
Now playing: Boys Like Girls - Thunder (Acoustic)
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evening/Morning Mar,

Yep, that RW issue is in the UK edition. If you're a subscriber then you can look it up on-line, and if you're not, then why not???

Hope you're fine and well despite your quietness. I got some new running shoes yesterday (Saucony) ProGrid Ride, so no excuses for me now, just choosing the next race! The Great North Run (half) is this weekend so I'll enjoy watching that one.

D.