Thursday, October 9, 2008

5 miles

Ran out for a 5 humid miles with Dave today. Even though we headed out at 715, it was already sticky. Not like yesterday at all.

Tomorrow is a 12. I'm really looking forward to it:) Those mid runs tend to clear my head pretty well.

I'm off to pick up a rather large bottle of red wine, any girls wanna help me drain it??:)

----------------
Now playing: Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you seem to drink ALOT ;)

Kyler! said...

Mar,

Running Spinx course on sunday well I only have to do 12 so I'm just going to skip one lil section but if you'd like to run it I'm meeting a group at 6am Next to the baseball stadium.

Mar said...

Anonymous-
Ahhh, gotta love those anonymous comments. See, I don't know if you're someone I know and I can give ya shit OR if you're just some trolling git that I should ignore...gimme a hint?

Kyle-
Thanks so much for the offer but I'm doing a 17 on Sunday. Maybe I can run with you guys after the San Antonio run:) Thanks for thinking of me though. I really appreciate it!