Dave's back guys..wooohoooo. We did a nice speedy run this morning. He said he hadn't run in some time so he might be slow..HA! Fibber.
Supposed to take tomorrow off but who knows..I might squeeze in a 5'er. Or I might be a lazy git and enjoy the day off...:)
Right now I need to go check out Rick's new blog..finally:) (just teasin' ya, Rick!)





3 comments:
Welcome back Dave!! Who's Dave? Speedy run?!? Heck... 8:40 average pace is quicker than my race pace ya turd! :-P S'ok though cause... someone's 7.8 miles ahead of someone for the year. Just sayin'... slow and steady wins the race my little hare of a running friend. :-)
Hey! Thanks for the priceless exposure on your ever so popular blog, Marion! Do you mind if I link your blog on mine? I'll have my people send you some love in your training for the Bi-Lo. :-)
Dave is the rather tall gentleman in the photo to the left of the page. He's one of my running partners. He's been MIA due to work (quit your job, Dave!!) and school so it was good to have him back. Yeah yeah yeah, I see you're ahead. I'll rectify that this weekend with my 18 mile LSR:)
I would love it if ya link me. I'll let my 'people' know you're 'people' might be dropping by.
And hey, I think the weather up there might be a bit too unpleasant for a run today. You don't want to go out and waste your time with 6 or 7 miler. Really, just relax for the next 3 or 4 days (and let me catch up!!)..
It is a bit chilly at the moment, 29 and very frosty. The girls just left for school and I'm gettin' ready to get on the road. Looks like this afternoon will be PERFECT for a 6 - 7 miler though! ;-P Gotta keep that cushion come this weekend cause I only (listen to me, only - HA)have a 14 mile LSR scheduled. Right now though, I really do feel like a rest would be wonderful today.
I kinda figured that is who Dave was. I gots no one to run with, cept my DW on occassion.
Have a great day! See you on the Bunny board!
Post a Comment