So a kind soul over on RA posted the link to the Garmin site where they put the 405 against the 305 and I gotta say, I'm not impressed.
Huh? What'd they do THAT for?
Seems they made it smaller but they also took the pace/lap alert out. I LOVE that feature. Also, it's not really THAT much smaller. I dunno, it sure is pretty but with the HR monitor it's pushing $400. Umm, no thanks. My 305 is just fine:)





2 comments:
Well, I feel better now. It just looks way cooler. I like the lap alert feature on the 305 as well. I love the pace bunny link you added on the left. So cool. I don't know how to do a lot of that stuff yet, which is kinda why I have been dragging my feet on my own blog production. Oh, and also I am trying to get my aunt to get back to me to make sure I have permission to use Cassy's name and photos on my blog. She is my cousin that I am running my marathon on behalf of. She developed severe cerebral palsy after birth and has never walked a step in her life. She's what makes me HTFU on training runs when I feel I don't have the mojo to go any further or any harder. :-)
Enjoy the weather.... while it lasts! ;-)
www.clevertraining.com
Post a Comment