




"Keep running. If you feel like crap, run faster. You won't feel any better but at least you'll be done sooner."
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Breezy 5 miles
I stepped out on the front step and told myself I was going to run. As I stretched, I thought to myself..."Hey, this isn't *so* bad!". Then I walked around the side of the house to driveway and WHAMMO! There's the wind. I wouldn't call it wind if it were 60 degrees and sunny..it'd be a gentle refreshing breeze then. Today, it's 35 and overcast..it's bloody wind! I just kinda meandered through the subdivision, out onto Harrison Bridge Rd back up to Fairview and then back into the subdivision where I made a lap around, headed back to the house. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow. I'm tired of washing running clothes..:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I found that taper article and posted it on my blog for you and Jennifer. Hope it offers some useful insights for you.
;-)
When I first read this title, I thought perhaps you had a little flatulence issue on this run.
(eyeroll)
Post a Comment