Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blah..


Amazing how the mood outside coincides with the mood in me today. Heavy, thick, blurred and just down right mopey.
I need to go run but I'm using the fog as an excuse not to. I can't skip today. How I wish I had a "Get Out of Run Free" card in my back pocket. I'd most certainly use it today. I don't like running in the fog. I'm paranoid enough about being run down by cars. It goes against everything in my nature to go and put myself out on the street in low visibility conditions. Blah..I can hear Zoomy...'HTFU and go run!'
Oh and it's cold, too. Y'know what I really feel like doing? Retail therapy. I could use a day of full on spending to get my head back to rights. Alas, I can't be bothered getting dressed/make up/hair in order to go out in public. Blah, again. Maybe I'll feel a bit more peppy after a good 5 miler. Taking it slow today since my knee is doing a bit of moaning this morning. God, I feel like Eeyore today..


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rick said...

That is quite a dreary pic of the day. Hopefully the run you so awesomely finished despite of your mood, has changed your disposition. You should be proud. Me... I'm just totally wussing out today.

Sara McCarty said...

Mar, you and I could be twins! This is exactly how I've been feeling lately. With it being so dark and cold all the time, I just want to skip the run and go pamper myself with soem well-deserved shopping!! And maybe a mani/pedi while I'm at it!!

But seriously, keep up the hard work. You're SO incredibly close to your marathon! Just keep thinking about what an amazing feeling it's going to be when you finish! You're going to do awesome! And then you can buy whatever you want!!