Friday, January 18, 2008

Today's plan...

The kids are going to school 2 hours late which kinda throws a monkey wrench in my plans. I had hoped to be done with my run by lunch time so I could go eat with Todd. Today is his last day at his old office. But with the screwed up school schedule, I'm going to have to pass.

Anyway,speaking of plans. I have to run either 10 or 12 miles today. I'm not sure which I'll do. Kinda depends on how I'm feeling when I get to that 8 or 9 mile mark:)

The weather is iffy..34 degrees and foggy. I'm hoping it'll warm up a smidge by 930 but I'm not holding my breath. We're meant to get 1-3 inches tonight through tomorrow. I was thinking I could skip today's run, meet Todd for his going away lunch and run tomorrow but I'm afraid I'll get lazy and skip it should it be raining or snowing in the morning. Better to go and get it over with now. Just checked the weather...70% chance of precipitation tomorrow morning. Guess who is running today??:)

Better get my rear shifted...

3 comments:

Rick said...

Good call. I get to do my LSR in chilly weather tomorrow. High of 16. Hopefully it isn't windy like my last LSR.

Mar said...

Thinking about ya..you must be out there now, freezing your rear off. Can't wait to hear your run report..y'know, once you've thawed out:)

Rick said...

Still in thawing mode... and, now I will be in cold showering mode since Chelsea is in the shower right now and there won't be any hot water for a week now! Ah... teen girls. :-)