Hey Marion, Just stopping by your blog to say hi! Saw that you passed Rick in the 1000 mile group today! Girl Power! ;) I love reading all about your marathon training. And I can't wait to hear how it goes. My first one is in April and I'm all kinds of nervous, excited, terrified, anxious, etc. Your dedication is amazing! I think I've found me another hero! Sara
No fair ganging up on me. Waaaaaa! Besides, I acknowledged that fact that she probably would do so today.... TEMPORARILY. This turtle is steady and determined. Don't mess with the turtle!
Heh! Those are all the same feelings I have about my first marathon too, Sara. Gosh, if I were Mar with only 27, closing on 26, days left till my marathon, I would be stressin' something fierce! Probably so much so that I wouldn't run for a few days to relax and calm down. Yea, that's it, no runnin' for a few days to get the ole anxiety under control. :-)
2 comments:
Hey Marion,
Just stopping by your blog to say hi! Saw that you passed Rick in the 1000 mile group today! Girl Power! ;) I love reading all about your marathon training. And I can't wait to hear how it goes. My first one is in April and I'm all kinds of nervous, excited, terrified, anxious, etc. Your dedication is amazing! I think I've found me another hero!
Sara
No fair ganging up on me. Waaaaaa! Besides, I acknowledged that fact that she probably would do so today.... TEMPORARILY. This turtle is steady and determined. Don't mess with the turtle!
Heh! Those are all the same feelings I have about my first marathon too, Sara. Gosh, if I were Mar with only 27, closing on 26, days left till my marathon, I would be stressin' something fierce! Probably so much so that I wouldn't run for a few days to relax and calm down. Yea, that's it, no runnin' for a few days to get the ole anxiety under control.
:-)
Post a Comment