I wanted to get that .5 off my miles so I went a little further today. Hip doesn't hurt at all. Before I went out, I stretched like mad. Laid on the sitting room floor and just stretched my legs until they couldn't stretch anymore. No pain at all during or after the run. :) Guess I need to stretch more after the long runs to avoid the pain in the future.
Today was pretty windy. I'm hoping that'll clear off by tomorrow. It really sucks running in the wind. My eyes tear up and it looks like I'm crying. I'm sure people driving by think I'm crying because I'm in pain :)
Time for a nice long soak in the tub before I cook dinner and take B to gymnastics. I'm gonna take a good book with me. I get to close the doors to the bathroom since Todd's home early today..woohoo! Peace and quiet!





1 comment:
That is too funny about the wind! My eyes are pretty sensitive (not to mention that I am just a big wussy) so they tear up really easily and I always think that too, that cars passing by probably thing I can't handle the running! I know why you did the 0.5... to try and close the 0.2! :-P
Hope you had a GREAT day, Mar! Glad you felt good during your run.
Post a Comment